Coilmaster Electronics introduce – Low profile, Metal Molding Power Inductors with AEC-Q200 Grade – Application for automotive
Coilmaster Electronics have kept pursuing manufacturing excellence, which includes investing in production automation, attaining TS16949 certification and adding an AEC-Q200 Reliability Lab for quality assurance.
Coilmaster Electronics very pleased to Introducing New Ultra-small shielded power inductor. Since Coilmaster Electronics Co., Ltd. are manufacturing and supplying attractive price, stable quality and promote delivery for SMT Power Inductors, High Current Shielded Power Inductors & Chip Inductors, Common Mode Choke, LAN Magnetics in order to meet the needs of the electronics industry.
- Magnetic shielding allows high-density mounting
- Ultra-small shielded power inductor – only 1.2 mm high, 3.5× 2.5 mm footprint
- Handles current up to 9.1 Amps
- Excellent mounting strength by SMD chip making
- Isat means that DC current will cause a 30% inductance reduction from initial value
- Irms means that DC current will cause coil temperature rising to 40°C whichever is smaller
- RoHS-compliant. 260°C compatible
- Excellent temperature stability for inductance and saturation with AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C)
Subject: Cross reference (One model can replace four series products) – Low profile, Metal Alloy High Current Inductors – ML322512T series
- Murata – DFE322512F=P2 Series
- TDK – SPM3012T-LR Series
- Würth – 744025XXX Series
- Murata /Toko – 1277AS-H=P2 Series